Saturday, March 2, 2013

My adventure!

                               Wow, such a beautiful day! I think I'm going to take a walk!

Uggggg! Why does Human have such a big step!?
                                                                        To the left!
                                                                   To the right!
                    One up this time! Nnooooooooooooooooooooooooo!I just won't take pis of this.
Wow! What is that thing!? I'm going to sit on it!


I think its a tree stump!
            I will just set up my camera so its on a timer and done! Wait camera, don't take pics yet!
                                                               Ugggg! I'm not ready!
                                                                Oh, crap. Is that a cat?!
                     Noooooooooooooooooo! Its trying to eat my camera! But I can't move!
Yay! Its gone! Come here camera!
                                                                   I'm almost there!
Yessssssssss! I got you camera!
I've got to get to that chair before that cat comes back!
                                            Uuggggggggggg! I need to exercise more often.
                                                 Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! The cats back!
                         Uuhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....go away nice kitty ............ uhhhh...bye bye......
                                                 Uuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
                     Finaly! That stupid cat is gone! Or at least I think it is......I got to go inside!
                                                                  Bye-bye KITTY!
 
Hola, dollies! Riley here. I never really appreciated life but, now I do because what happened today.

                                                                                The in need of exercise,
                                                                                                  Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment