Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Truth

My school went in a lockdown today.....the evil thing came back.......The Polar Bear. I was scared for Emily Jane, Nellie and Riley. I didn't know no, I don't know if they are even alive. The only way I got on my computer was because we were supposed to try to contact are loved ones...I couldn't get hold of anyone I know. It was so sad and tough seeing all the kids except me, contact a loved one. But I checked my email and saw this little ball of hope....sitting there in the inbox. After I read it I realized...that even when you think know one loves you, or cares for you, or even know that you exist some person out there is obsessing over you, you may never meet this person but that person is only one in 7 billion. You will meet some one who will love you for who you are. Please, share this with everybody you know, doll or not just please, let some one know you will always have there back and someone will always love them. If you would like to send one email Human at haddiemac7@gmail.com and give her your email address. She will send it too you.


Thanks,
Lanie

P.S after I wrote this I felt like a hippe. Spread the peace mannnnnn.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment