Monday, March 11, 2013

New guess it!

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SORRY! I was at the beach all weekend and was not allowed to bring any electronics! My dad had to get me early from school!Any way, the winner for last weeks guess it was.........................................................
Amanda! I am trying to get a friend to make a follower thingy!
The answer was Caroline in her work outfit.
This is this weeks new Guess it!
I will allow you to enter until Sunday!
That is only for this week.
I WILL post the new guess it on Friday like usual but, when you email me the answer at haddiemac7@gmail.com either put dark blue to answer this one or light blue for the next one that I will post on FRIDAY.
 
 
 
Have a great week,
 

2 comments:

  1. Is it...Kit...in her school dress??
    Oooh, the suspense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give me your email and I can tell you. Mine is haddiemac7@gmail.com. And next time please, do not comment on what you think the answer is because it might be that.I'm not trying to be mean its just a warning...ok?

    ReplyDelete